Otrivine® Adult Metered Dose 0.1% Nasal Spray
Acts quickly to help unblock the nasal passages and clear congestion.
- Provides relief in as little as 2 minutes
- Lasts up to 10 hours
How it works
Otrivine® Adult Metered Dose 0.1% Nasal Spray delivers an exact dose of medicated spray inside the nose. It provides up to 10 hours of relief in as little as 2 minutes. It contains the active ingredient xylometazoline hydrochloride that helps to open up and clear nasal passages by reducing nasal mucus and returning swollen blood vessels to their normal size.
How to use
For adults and children over 12 years of age, spray once in each nostril 1 to 3 times daily.
- Clear your nose.
- Lean forward slightly and insert the nozzle into a nostril.
- Depress the pump once and sniff at the same time.
- Repeat for the other nostril.
Do not use continuously for more than 7 consecutive days. If symptoms persist consult your doctor or pharmacist. To avoid possible spread of infection, only one person should use each bottle.
When to use
Otrivine® Adult Metered Dose 0.1% Nasal Spray provides relief from nasal congestion due to colds.DO NOT USE THE SPRAY:
- If you are allergic to xylometazoline hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients in the spray
- If you have had recent neurosurgery
- On children under 12 years of age
- If you are allergic to other decongestants
Otrivine® Adult Metered Dose 0.1% Nasal Spray is available in 10 ml packs. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use after the expiry date stated on the bottle. Do not store above 25ºC. We do not recommend using each bottle past 28 days of opening.
The active ingredient is xylometazoline hydrochloride (0.1% w/v). The other ingredients are benzalkonium chloride, sodium phosphate, disodium edetate, sodium acid phosphate, sodium chloride, sorbitol, hypromellose and purified water.
Always read the label.