Otrivine Adult Nasal Spray
Delivers the medication in a fine mist to help clear congestion quickly and effectively.
- Provides relief in as little as 2 minutes
- Lasts up to 10 hours
How it works
Otrivine Adult Nasal Spray contain the active ingredient xylometazoline hydrochloride that helps to open up and clear nasal passages by reducing nasal mucus and returning swollen blood vessels to their normal size.
How to use
For Adults and Children over 12 years of age: 1 spray in each nostril 2 or 3 times daily.
- Clear your nose.
- Lean forward slightly and insert the nozzle into a nostril (see diagram).
- Squeeze the bottle once and sniff at the same time.
- Remove the nozzle before releasing the pressure on the bottle.
- Repeat for the other nostril.
Do not use continuously for more than 7 consecutive days. If symptoms persist consult your doctor or pharmacist. To avoid possible spread of infection, only one person should use each bottle.
Always read the label.