- Blow the nose gently.
- Remove protective cap.
- Do not cut the nozzle. The metered dose spray is ready to prime before use.
- Before the first application, prime the pump by actuating (depressing the pump) 4 times. Once primed the pump will normally remain charged throughout regular daily treatment periods. Should the spray not be ejected during the full actuation, the pump will need to be re-primed by actuating 4 times. Be very careful not to spray in the eyes or mouth.
- Hold the bottle upright with thumb under base and nozzle between two fingers.
- Lean forward slightly and insert the nozzle into the nostril.
- Spray and breathe in gently through the nose at the same time.
- Repeat with the other nostril.
- Clean and dry the nozzle before replacing back the cap right after use.
We would suggest that you try not to blow your nose for the first few minutes allowing the medicine to get to work.
Do not use continuously for more than 7 consecutive days. If symptoms persist consult your doctor or pharmacist. To avoid possible spread of infection, only one person should use each bottle.
Always read the label.